Theatre Orderly / Cleaner (three positions)
The successful applicant will enjoy working under direction and to deadlines, be highly motivated and have the ability to prioritise and work independently.
- Have a positive attitude and a keen sense of humour
- Excellent work ethic
- Capable written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A team player who can work alongside and provide support to other team members
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
For further information please contact:
Surgical Services Manager
Crest Hospital is based in Palmerston North.
Crest Hospital is a leading provider of quality private hospital care in the lower North Island.
We seek an enthusiastic and energetic Orderly/Cleaner based in the operating theatre. This is a new position and is a permanent, approximately 24 hours/week, covering some mornings but typically afternoon shifts Monday to Friday, although some flexibility will be required.
The key responsibilities are to assist in the general running and day-to-day housekeeping and cleaning of the theatre department, and to provide support to the nursing team ensuring efficient operating times and theatre management
- To ensure the operating suite is cleaned as per schedule and agreed standards
- Cleaning of theatre equipment between cases
- General housekeeping including kitchen duties
- Assisting nurses with theatre preparation and setups
- Assisting with patient transfers
- Some office and administrative duties
If this sounds like you, please apply below
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.