Registered Nurse Vacancies – Operating Theatre
Applicants for this position must have permanent NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Recent graduates of Competency Assessment programs need not apply.
If you are passionate about quality patient care, we would like to hear from you.
Crest Hospital is a private surgical hospital in the Palmerston North serving the greater Manawatu region since 2012. We are looking for dynamic, flexible and energetic Registered Nurses with broad theatre nursing expertise to join our theatre team. If clinical variety is something you are looking for and you are willing to work flexible morning and afternoon hours this may be worth considering.
Reasons why Crest is renowned for being the “hospital that cares”:
- Competitive remuneration with considerate rostering
- Subsidised health insurance
- Support for professional development (including remunerated NZ Nursing Council approved PDRP)
- A supportive environment enabling nurses to provide the level of care they are trained for.
Think you are up for the challenge? To become part of this team you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of two years’ operating theatre experience in a NZ setting
- Experience in the orthopaedic specialty an advantage
- Proven communication skills, be a team player with sharp critical thinking skills
- PDRP preferable or ability to provide evidence of current level of proficiency
- Be able to work flexible hours in a demand driven environment.
For further information, please contact:
Stuart Johansen, Surgical Services Manager
Crest Hospital, 21 Carroll Street, Palmerston North
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.