Operating Theatre Vacancies - multiple vacancies
Reasons why Crest is renowned for being the “hospital that cares”:
- Competitive remuneration with considerate rostering
- Subsidised health insurance
- Support for professional development
- A supportive environment enabling nurses to provide the level of care they are trained for
- Public holidays off
If you are passionate about quality patient care, we would like to hear from you.
For further information or to send an application, please contact:
Surgical Services Manager
Crest Hospital is a private surgical hospital in Palmerston North serving the greater Manawatu region. We are looking for dynamic, flexible and energetic Registered Nurses, Anaesthetic Technician and Sterile Service technicians to join our teams. Our staff are critical thinkers, team players and display great communication skills. If any of these positions interest you and you are willing to work flexible morning and afternoon duties Monday to Friday with the very occasional Saturday this may be worth considering. The hours for all these positions can be negotiated from 48 to 72 hrs/fortnight.
Registered Nurses: you will need:
- NZ Registration with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of two years’ operating theatre experience in a NZ setting is ideal although we will train the right person
- Experience in the orthopaedic specialty is a distinct advantage
- PDRP preferable or ability to provide evidence of current level of proficiency
- NZ Anaesthetic Technician with current Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of two years’ experience is an advantage
- Experience and qualifications in a sterile services department with instrument washers, steam sterilisers, low temperature sterilisation and steris scope processers will be a distinct advantage
- However we will train the right person who is willing to learn about care and processing of a variety of precise, delicate and extremely expensive surgical instruments
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.