Operating Theatre Vacancies - Registered Nurses and Sterile Services
Reasons why Crest is renowned for being the “hospital that cares”:
- Competitive remuneration with considerate rostering
- Subsidised health insurance
- Support for professional development (including remunerated NZ Nursing Council approved PDRP)
- A supportive environment enabling nurses to provide the level of care they are trained for
- Public holidays off
If you are passionate about quality patient care, we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact:
Surgical Services Manager
To become part of the nursing team you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of two years’ operating theatre experience in a NZ setting
- Experience in the orthopaedic specialty is an advantage
- Proven communication skills, be a team player with sharp critical thinking skills
- PDRP preferable or ability to provide evidence of current level of proficiency
- Be able to work flexible hours in a demand driven environment
This position specifically focuses on coordination and management of the incoming and outgoing loan sets and consignment implants/items from suppliers and other hospitals whilst ensuring loans sets/items are processed in accordance with all current standards and Infection control policies.
Therefore experience in the Sterile Service environment will be a distinct advantage; however we will offer on the job training and education to the right person.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.