Operating Theatre Vacancy - Registered Nurse Team Leader (64 hrs/ fortnight)
Reasons why Crest is renowned for being the “hospital that cares”:
- Competitive remuneration with considerate rostering
- Subsidised health insurance
- Support for professional development (including remunerated NZ Nursing Council approved PDRP)
- A supportive environment enabling nurses to provide the level of care they are trained for
- Public holidays off
If you are passionate about quality patient care, we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact:
Surgical Services Manager
Crest Hospital is a private surgical hospital with four operating theatres which cover all major specialties plus endoscopy in Palmerston North serving the greater Manawatu region. We are looking for a dynamic, flexible, energetic and experienced theatre nurse. If this interests you and you are willing to work flexible morning and afternoon hours Monday to Friday with the very occasional Saturday this may be worth considering.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of five years’ operating theatre experience in a NZ setting
- Experience in ENT, ophthalmology or general surgery and oral surgery is a distinct advantage
- Proven communication skills and a team player with sharp critical thinking skills
- PDRP level 3 (minimum) or ability to provide evidence of current level of proficiency
- Be able to work flexible hours in a demand driven environment.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.