Operating Theatre Vacancies - Registered Nurses and Sterile Services
Reasons why Crest is renowned for being the “hospital that cares”:
- Competitive remuneration with considerate rostering
- Subsidised health insurance
- Support for professional development (including remunerated NZ Nursing Council approved PDRP)
- A supportive environment enabling nurses to provide the level of care they are trained for
- Public holidays off
If you are passionate about quality patient care, we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact:
Surgical Services Manager
To become part of the nursing team you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of two years’ operating theatre experience in a NZ setting
- Experience in the orthopaedic specialty is an advantage
- Proven communication skills, be a team player with sharp critical thinking skills
- PDRP preferable or ability to provide evidence of current level of proficiency
- Be able to work flexible hours in a demand driven environment
Sterile Service experience will be a distinct advantage; however we are happy to train the right person who is willing to learn about care and processing of a variety of precise and delicate surgical instruments. We offer on the job training and education and a collegial work environment with high standards of care.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.