Accounts Payable - superstar required
- Experience in accounts payable
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy in data input with attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- A team player who can work alongside and provide support to other team members
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Proven accounts payable and administrative skills with knowledge of Microsoft suite and Excel
Crest Hospital is based in Palmerston North.
Crest Hospital is a leading provider of quality private hospital care in the lower North Island.
We require a professional and reliable administrator who has experience with financial processes particularly in accounts payable.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Matching of electronic and manual purchase orders to suppliers invoices
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Processing of AR doctor invoices
- Preparation and scanning of documents
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Resolving and following up queries with suppliers
- Supplier invoice coding and authorisation
- Data entry and filing
- General office and financial administration duties
- Creating and maintaining spread sheets
- Assisting other team members with Ad hoc tasks as required
If this sounds like you, please apply below
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.